Friday, October 8, 2010

~ Learning Calligraphy ~

   This year in school I am learning how to do Calligraphy! It is so much fun!

100_8338     

 

                      100_8339

I am just starting, but here are some samples of my work.

100_8334   100_8332

                                                                                                      

               100_8335

Eventually I am going to learn how to make invitations and greeting cards and other things like that. I think calligraphy is so beautiful.

4 comments:

KTW said...

Calligraphy IS beautiful! And you are already doing very well. :) I had a calligraphy kit when I was much younger but I never really got the hang of it. If you can hang in there and get really good at it, you can make money printing invitations and announcements for others! :)

Karen said...

You are doing a good job. Calligraphy IS very beautiful. Keep up the great work. Love ya ♥ Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh Amber...I think you are doing such a nice job! I always thought that calligraphy would be so fun to learn. I have always enjoyed handwriting! I look forward to your updates on your calligraphy! Thank you for sharing! Sweet weekend blessings! ♥ Teri

Simple Home said...

It looks great Amber! I think you're learning it quickly. I've always worried about trying this because I'm left handed. I tend to drag my hand through everything I write.
Blessings,
Marcia