Monday, October 11, 2010

~ Daybook ~

For Today… October 11, 2010

Outside my window... sunny and supposed to be 85 degrees.

I am thinking...  that I'm excited for youth group on Wednesday!!

I am thankful for... that I was born into a Christian home.

I am wearing... jeans and a pink t-shirt.

I am reading... a Nancy Drew book called "The Case of the Lost Song." It is really interesting!

I am hoping... that my toe feels better. I have surgery on it next week. :(

From the learning rooms… Math, English, History, Calligraphy, Biology, etc.

Pondering these words... PRAISE the LORD! Oh, give thinks to the Lord, for He is good! For his mercy endures forever. PSALM 106 : 1

From the kitchen… I think we are having an omelet for supper - loaded with onions, mushrooms, olives, tomatoes, and cheese. YUM!

Around the house... My dad is off work for Columbus Day and we don't have school today. We are going shopping for Christmas.

One of my favorite things:  Reading, watching movies, and taking pictures.

A few plans for the rest of the week: shopping today, youth group on Wednesday evening, groceries on Thursday, and church on Sunday.

From my picture journal...


The daybook is hosted by Peggy each week.

5 comments:

Jerralea said...

Good for you on doing Christmas shopping early!

I'm thankful I was born into a Christian home as well.

Yum, that omelet sounds very tasty.

Karen said...

A lovely daybook...I hope your toe feels better soon! We had a fun day shopping, huh?? Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Lost my comment..will try again...that looks like a Hickory tree in your photo...they are a pretty yellow...the dinner last night sounded yummy, did you make it?
I see you're learning Calligraphy..my daughter taught herself when she was a teen and framed some pretty pieces...I was wondering if 'modern girls' would enjoy Nancy Drew since it was written several generations ago.
Good luck with your foot surgery.
Mama Bear

Melanie said...

Hi, Amber~
I enjoyed reading your list today. :)
I'm thankful that I was born into a Christian home too.
I hope your toe feels better soon. I'll be praying for you.
That's a very pretty picture. I love all the pretty colors of Fall!
Take care.
(hugs)♥

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture! I love outdoor photos. So tranquil. Have a great day!