Monday, October 25, 2010

~* Daybook *~

For today: October 25, 2010

Outside my window: cloudy, really windy, and 69 degrees outside.

I am thinking... that hopefully I can carve my pumpkin tonight.

I am wearing... a blue striped shirt, jeans, and socks. 

 
I am remembering... when we went up to the mountins for a picnic to look at the leaves. I had so much fun!

 
I am going... no where today. Hopefully church on Wednesday!

I am reading... a Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys super mystery called "Exhibtion of Evil." It is really interesting!

From the learning rooms… Bible, Math, English, Spelling, History, etc.

Noticing that... that there is only 2 more months until CHRISTMAS!!!!

Pondering these words... I WILL lift up my eyes to the hills - From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord. Who made heaven and earth.

From the kitchen… for supper tonight we are having, hot dogs, macaroni and cheese, and baked tomatoes. Yum! :p

Around the house... my mom getting ready to start cooking supper.
One of my favorite things: READING!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: hopefully church on Wednesday, groceries on Thursday, and we might go see Memaw Saturday. :D

From my picture journal...

Here are some pictures that I took when we went up on the mountin.




If you would like to paraticipate in The Simple Womens Daybook see
Peggy for details.

4 comments:

KTW said...

Your pictures are gorgeous! Don't you just love autumn? It's my favorite time of year. :)

Your weather sounds much like ours. We've had a constant breeze lately.

Hope you have a really good week! :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Amber...thank you for sharing your "Daybook" and I love the beautiful fall pictures. Sweet blessings for your week! Hugs ♥ Teri

Karen said...

Beautiful pictures you took! I love this time of year. Super daybook! Love, Mom

Katie said...

Beautiful trees! I ♥ fall! :D