
For Today… Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Outside my window... right now it is cloudy, but the sun is trying to peek through. I love the sun! It has been cloudy and rainy for five days!
I am wearing... my red snowflake pajamas.
I am going... no where until we get groceries on Thursday.
I am reading... for school, "Banner in the Sky" and "The Good Master."
I am hoping... that it doesn't get cold again until next winter!
From the learning rooms… history, literature, English, math (my least favorite!), computer, piano, Bible, etc.
Noticing that... there are only about 2-1/2 more weeks until Easter.
Pondering these words... "The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love." Psalm 103:8 NIV
From the kitchen… we are having "breakfast" for supper tonight!
Around the house... we are beginning to get out our spring and Easter decorations.
One of my favorite things: springtime
A few plans for the rest of the week: groceries on Thursday, church on Sunday--then who knows what else?? Hopefully it will involve being outside! :)
From my picture journal...
Wildflower Farming on a Kibbutz in Springtime by Richard Nowitz/allposters.com
If you would like to join us in The Simple Woman's Daybook, please see Peggy for details.




5 comments:
Oh that picture! Love it! :) I can't wait until everything is in bloom around here. The sun is attempting to peek out from behind the clouds right now and it is the first time I've seen it for DAYS! I miss sunshine! Hope your week is bright and cheery! :)
A lovely Daybook! Enjoy your day. :)
Amber ~ I love the picture! It is always fun to read your Daybook! It is chilly and cloudy here today. We have snow in our forecast for the first day of Spring...sure hope the forecast changes before then! Hugs to you!
I hope it doesn't get cold again until next winter also--I'm enjoying this springlike weather too much! Love you, Mom xoxo
Thank you for sharing your daybook. Great blog. Keep it up!
Tammy Lee in Florida at
http://bloggingbradleys.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment