Monday, March 29, 2010

♫♪ Daybook ♪♫

For Today… March 29, 2010

Outside my window... Raining and in the low 50's.

I am thinking... that Easter is this Sunday and I am excited!!! ☺

I am thankful ... that I live in a dry house and don't have rain dripping on my head. Ha Ha

I am wearing... my pajamas and white socks.

I am remembering... the trip my family took on Saturday.

I am creating… nothing right now.

I am going... no where until Tuesday.

I am reading... "Beginnings" by Kim Vogel Sawyer which is the sequel to "Bygones." Very good books!

I am hoping... that the weather is nice for Easter.

From the learning rooms… Bible, Math, English, Spelling, Reading, etc.

Pondering these words... Spring is God thinking in gold, laughing in blue, and speaking in green.

From the kitchen… Salmon patties, Mac & Cheese, and Mixed Vegetables. YUM!

Around the house... preparations for Easter.

One of my favorite things: reading books.

A few plans for the rest of the week: haircuts on Tuesday, groceries on Thursday, and church on Sunday.

From my picture journal...


Rain London by Andrea Laliberte
allposters.com

If you would like to join us in The Simple Woman's Daybook, please see Peggy for details.


5 comments:

KTW said...

Love the pic you chose! :) Very elegant in the rain!
Around this house we LOVE salmon patties. My oldest son, Drew, turned 26 earlier this month. I always cook a special birthday dinner according to the requests of the birthday boy/girl. We haven't gotten together for his birthday dinner yet because he's been working so much, but he did tell me that he wants salmon patties because he never gets to have them anymore! :) Such a simple meal, but he grew up on it and misses it.
Hope the rain goes away soon and you have a lovely week! :)

Karen said...

Happy Easter, Amber!!! xoxo

Patty said...

I love to read also. I just got through telling my teenage son that reading is fun. Unfortunately, he does not agree.

I hope you have a blessed week.

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Enjoyed stopping by this morning, what a lovely entry. Blessings to you for a glorious Easter celebration.

Teri said...

Hi Amber ~ I love the books by Kim Vogel Sawyer too. Sounds like your week is a ~homey~ one! Easter blessings to you! Hugs~ Teri