
For Today… March 1, 2010
Outside my window... It is getting dark out.
I am thankful for... Jesus!
I am wearing... a black Tinker Bell shirt, jeans, and socks.
I am remembering... when my aunt came and spent the night this past Friday and Saturday.
I am creating… nothing
I am going... no where tonight.
I am reading... "Where the Heart Leads" by Kim Vogel Sawyer
I am hoping... that Spring will come soon!
From the learning rooms… Math, English, Bible, Spelling, Reading, etc.
Noticing that... that the snow is melting.
Pondering these words... I will hide in God, who is my rock and my refuge. He is my shield and my salvation, my refuge and high tower. 2 Samuel 22:3
From the kitchen… for supper we had hot dogs and french fries.
One of my favorite things: reading books!
A few plans for the rest of the week: haircuts tomorrow, groceries on Thursday, and church on Sunday.
From my picture journal...
~ Thinking of Spring ~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
allposters.com
allposters.com
If you would like to join us in The Simple Woman's Daybook, please see peggy for details.




3 comments:
I like the picture you used for your daybook. I hope you have a wonderful week! Love you, Mom XOXOX
You have a lovely blog, Amber. I love the words you are pondering. Have a blessed day.
Melting snow is not as pretty as fresh snow. I love hotdogs. We have them once a month. I love slaw on mine. Your blog is lovely. Doylene
Post a Comment