
For Today… Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Outside my window... it is very sunny. It looks like a spring day. Today it is supposed to reach 62 degrees. Yay!
I am thinking... that I'm glad it's going to be nice out today. I am looking forward to spring!
I am wearing... my pajamas, but later I will put on a t-shirt, jeans, and socks.
I am going... no where until Thursday afternoon. I have a doctor's appointment that day (for my allergies) and then later we will get groceries for the week.
I am reading... for school--"The Good Master" and "Banner in the Sky."
I am hoping... that it doesn't get cold anytime soon. And, no more snow! I'm tired of snow--although I never thought that would be possible.
From the learning rooms… math, English, Bible, literature, history, piano, computer skills, etc.
Noticing that... there are only 11 more days until the first day of spring! ☺
Pondering these words... "I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety." Psalm 4:8 NIV
From the kitchen… we will be having leftover vegetable soup for supper--yum!♥
Around the house... my brother and I will be doing our schoolwork for the day.
One of my favorite things: warm weather, and being able to be outside in it.
A few plans for the rest of the week: a doctor's appointment on Thursday, groceries on Thursday, car appointment on Saturday, church on Sunday--and going outside every chance I can get!
From my picture journal...
allposters.com/Spring Morning by Alfred Augustus Glendenning
If you would like to join us in The Simple Woman's Daybook, please see Peggy for details.




8 comments:
Thanks for sharing your Daybook, Amber. Sounds like you have spring fever! :)
I enjoyed your daybook!. It's supposed to be warm here today too. I'm so happy that spring is on the way!
We're having sunshine, too! And it is LOVELY! :) Hope you enjoy your pretty weather!
Another wonderful Daybook. Love the picture you shared and the bible scripture you are pondering.
Another nice daybook! I am like you--I love spring, and am looking forward to it! Hope you have a good week! Love, Mom ♥♥
What a beautiful daybook! Enjoy the sun~ We're eagerly awaitng Spring as well!
Enjoyed my first stop by your daybook! What an attractive site you have, very well done! Blessings to you for a wonderful week!
Hi Amber~ Such a lovely "Daybook" that you have shared! We are enjoying warm weather and a few showers today...perfect springlike weather! I also want you to know that I loved having you visit my new blog! Simple blessings! Hugs~ Teri
Post a Comment