Ciao Amber! Cute pics! By the way I love your Sense And Sensibility quiz on your side bar! I love that movie and I am Marianne Dashwood! I now have the quiz on my blog!
Your scarecrows are very cute. I like the sweet ones so much better than the scary ones. Yours are just perfect for a beautiful autumn day. Blessings to you.
My name is Amber, and I am 14 years old. I am a Christian and I am homeschooled. I love to read, go outside, watch movies, go to church, and spend time with my family.
13 comments:
Ciao Amber! Cute pics! By the way I love your Sense And Sensibility quiz on your side bar! I love that movie and I am Marianne Dashwood! I now have the quiz on my blog!
Hi Amber ~
Thank you for sharing! Such cute pictures!
Blessings to you!
Hugs
Teri
what cuties, surely not scary.
Molly
These are sweet Scarecrows...my kind to have around :)
Hi!
They are all cute! I like the second one the best. Have a great day!!
Sherrie
Your scarecrows are very cute. I like the sweet ones so much better than the scary ones. Yours are just perfect for a beautiful autumn day. Blessings to you.
Love the scarecrows! Fall is my favorite season!
These are fun! Thanks for sharing.
Those are so cute!!
how cute!! did you make them? happy WW!!
Hi Amber, I think your 'not so scary scarecrows' are so cute.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
God Bless,
Elena :)
wow! They aren't scary, they're actually quite CUTE! ;)
Oh, i did the 'Jane Austen' quiz a few months ago, and I was Catherine Morland!
Post a Comment