For today… Monday, October 19, 2009Outside my window... After a long cold morning with lots of frost, it is supposed to be sunny and reach about 58 degrees today.
I am thankful for... a warm house.
I am wearing... my gray pajamas and white socks.
I am remembering... the family reunion we went to last weekend. It was so much fun. My little cousins are so cute!
I am creating…nothing right now.
I am going... no where until Thursday evening.
I am reading... a Nancy Drew book called: The Missing Horse Mystery
I am hoping... that I have a good week and that no one gets the flu.
On my mind... that I'm hoping my mom feels better soon. She's had a headache for two days.
From the learning rooms… Bible, history, math, art, English, lots of reading, etc.
Noticing that... the leaves are starting to turn more outside.
Pondering these words... "He keeps His eye upon you as you come and go, and always guards you. His never failing love protects you like the walls of a fort!" Psalm 121:8, 31:21
From the kitchen…chili for supper, and I am making some pumpkin muffins for snack tonight.
Around the house... the heaters are running on a chilly morning, my brother reading, and my dog eating his breakfast.
One of my favorite things: watching movies with my family and reading
A few plans for the rest of the week: school, groceries on Thursday, church on Sunday
From my picture journal...
allposters.com
If you would like to join us in The Simple Woman's Daybook, please see Peggy for details.




10 comments:
Lovely daybook, Amber!
Sounds like a great week! You are precious to be concerned about your mom's headache. Boy do I wish I could come get some of those pumpkin muffins!
Have a great week!
A lovely Daybook, Amber! Thanks for sharing. :)
Wonderful daybook. I so enjoy reading yours on Monday.
beautiful picture-- reminds us what a wonderful artist God is!
You have a great looking blog. Thanks for sharing your daybook with us. Your food sounds great. Doylene
Beautiful daybook entry! I've enjoyed my visit this afternoon. I also wrote my entry in my sleepwear, too!
~Mrs.Cuddles
I enjoyed your daybook and I love the new name of your blog!
Enjoyed your daybook, thanks for sharing. Love your picture...so pretty! Have a great week!
Blessings,
Kristy
This is a lovely entry for the week.
I have enjoyed visiting
I am sure my girls will love wisitng as well when I "show them over"
Have a lovely week
God Bless
Post a Comment