Fun pumpkin pictures, Amber!! :)
Amber, thank you for sharing your hard work with us all on this Wordless Wednesday. You did a wonderful job on your pumpkin, as well as your mosaic.Bless you, young Lady :)
Hi!Awesome pumpkin carving! Really like the one with star and moon face. Have a great day!Sherrie
Gee, I haven't carved a pumpkin since my kids left home. It was always such fun, each one trying to make theirs the scariest.
Oh what fun! I really like that last pumpkin...very unique!
nothing like getting your hands right in there and pulling the guts out!! cool carvings. happy WW!!
Post a Comment
Take the Quiz here!
6 comments:
Fun pumpkin pictures, Amber!! :)
Amber, thank you for sharing your hard work with us all on this Wordless Wednesday. You did a wonderful job on your pumpkin, as well as your mosaic.
Bless you, young Lady :)
Hi!
Awesome pumpkin carving! Really like the one with star and moon face. Have a great day!
Sherrie
Gee, I haven't carved a pumpkin since my kids left home. It was always such fun, each one trying to make theirs the scariest.
Oh what fun! I really like that last pumpkin...very unique!
nothing like getting your hands right in there and pulling the guts out!! cool carvings. happy WW!!
Post a Comment