For today… Monday, October 26, 2009Outside my window... it is still dark. It's supposed to be sunny and a high of 62 degrees.
I am thinking... about the harvest party coming up this weekend!
I am thankful... that I am starting feel better after having bronchitis this past week.
I am wearing... my white, floral pajamas, black socks
I am remembering... the good movies we watched on the Hallmark channel over the weekend.
I am creating… nothing right now.
I am going... no where until Thursday.
I am reading... a Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Super Mystery called: "Process Of Elimination"
I am hoping... that we can carve our pumpkins tonight!
On my mind... that in two months from today it will be THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS!!!!
From the learning rooms… I am starting a new book, "Escape Across the Wide Sea" by Katherine Kirkpatrick.
Noticing that... I'm not coughing as much! YAY!!!!
Pondering these words... He surrounds me with loving-kindness and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things. PSALM 103:3-5
From the kitchen… Bacon cheeseburger pasta and fried squash! YUM!!
Around the house... The heaters are running on a cold, frosty morning, candles are burning in the livingroom, and my dog is fast asleep - and I wish I was. It is too early in the morning!!
One of my favorite things: candles burning.
A few plans for the rest of the week: school, carving pumpkins, groceries on Thursday, reading books, harvest party on Saturday.
If you would like to join us in The Simple Woman's Daybook, please see Peggy for details.




7 comments:
Good morning, I'm glad you are feeling better. I need to buy a pumpkin to carve. I forget to watch the Hallmark channel.They do have good movies. Your picture is pretty. Your blog looks great. Doylene
Another great daybook, Amber! :)
Glad you're feeling better Amber. We also enjoy Hallmark movies. Another really good movie is Welcome to Paradise. I know your family would love it. We watched it on Friday night eating pizza. Have a great week.
Hi Amber ~
Thank you for sharing your ~Daybook~ and it is so nice that you are feeling better! Sweet blessings for your week!
Hugs to you!
Teri
The Harvest Party sounds like a lot of fun! Have a great week.
We're having a Harvest Party this week, too. I hope you'll be well enough to go to it. Candles burning are one of my favorites, too.
Thanks for sharing your words to ponder - that's a great scripture.
Any day spent wearing white floral pajamas and black socks is a good day in my book. My daughter and I love watching the Hallmark channel. We especially enjoy when they show the Love Comes Softly series. I don't usually watch many movies, but we have been known to watch the entire day's broadcast when our favorites are on. Blessings.
Post a Comment