Love your collage! We love cooking on a good fire outside in the fall. It has gotten a little too cold and windy here in WV to do it now. We did get in a few at the beginning of September though.
My name is Amber, and I am 14 years old. I am a Christian and I am homeschooled. I love to read, go outside, watch movies, go to church, and spend time with my family.
8 comments:
Glad you visited and shared this with all of us on Wordless Wednesday, Miss Amber :)
Hi Amber,
Beautiful Mosaic of Fall! It's for sure signs of Fall. Have a great day!
Sherrie
I just love this time of year..leaves falling, apples, cool crisp morning walks...ahhh life is good.
That's a great collage. I love fall...its my favorite time of the year!
I know I am so excited!
Love these photos of fall! Great idea:)
Happy WW!
Linda C
Love your mosaic! That leaf is awesome!
Hey Amber!
Love your collage! We love cooking on a good fire outside in the fall. It has gotten a little too cold and windy here in WV to do it now. We did get in a few at the beginning of September though.
Happy Wordless Wednesday!
Angela
Post a Comment