This year we are going to be using SONLIGHT! I am so excited! It will be a lot of reading, but I love to read, and history is one of my favorite subjects!
My subjects this year will be:
Math (which isn't my favorite subject)
World History (+ Geography)
Language Arts
Science
Computer Skills
Bible
Art
Piano
Although I'm looking forward to some subjects more than others, the books from Sonlight sound really interesting, and I can't wait to start reading them. I'm looking forward to this new school year!





5 comments:
I am using "Abeka Book" for my curriculum. I have been using it every year except 1st grade, Kindergartden, and Preschool. Hope you had a great Summer!!!
Love, Madison
Amber-you're going to LOVE Sonlight!!!!! We have used it ever since kindergarten for me, and my brother, Colt, used it from about 9th or 10th grade and up. Have you started school yet?
Love, Joy =D
I am looking forward to this year, too! Love you, Mommy :) XOXOXOXOXO
AWESOME! I'm not homeschooled so I'm not sure what SONLIGHT! is. :)
Cool subjects too!
In science the other day, we dissected a lambs heart. It was yucky...
I hope you have a wonderful year in Gr. 8. Our kids have been homeschooled right through highschool. C is now in Gr. 12 and J graduated last year. Have a great year!!
Post a Comment