I just finished reading, "Where's Nancy?" a Nancy Drew Mystery. I LOVE to read Nancy Drew books! They are very interesting...and I love mysteries. They always keep you on the edge of your seat!In this book Bess, Ned, and George have the "Case of the Missing Detective" to solve. Nancy has disappeared! POOF. Just like that. And, they have never solved a mystery without her before.
It was fun seeing how they tried to solve the mystery without Nancy. I won't tell you whether they found her or not...
you'll just have to read it yourself!



4 comments:
Hey Amber!
Those books sounds really interesting! I will have to check into them!
Have a good day!
A Southern Girl
Cool I have read different Nancy Drew books and loved them all!!! Have a good day!
Love, Madison
Hi Amber!
My 12 year old daughter loves Nancy Drew too! But, I don't think she has read the one you have on your blog. She is collecting them and has about 30.
Your blog background is really cute!
Hope you have a great week and a good rest of your school year!!
Blessings, Jennifer
I used to love Nancy Drew Books when I was little!
Mandy
Post a Comment