1. Color-pink
2. Dessert-apple pie
3. Smell-Baked Ziti in the oven
4. Flower-rose
5. Animal-horse
6. Month-July
7. Beverage-rootbeer
8. Pair of shoes-heels, sandals
9. Snack-Goldfish (the fish-shaped crackers)
10. Song-don't know right now.
11. Book-so far this year, The Postcard and The Crossroad by Beverly Lewis
12. Fruit-strawberries
13. Hairstyle-shoulder-length or longer
14. Piece of clothing-pajamas
15. Store to clothes shop-Kohl's
16. Season-spring, summer
17. Hobby-blogging
18. Thing to collect-books
19. Movie-High School Musical 1, 2, and 3
20. Restaurant-Cracker Barrel
Care to join along for fun? Just cut and paste the above into your blog entry, remove my answers, and add your own!
New Beginnings 💜
7 years ago



4 comments:
~Hi Amber~
I enjoyed your list of "Favorite Things!" Thank you for sharing! ~We may be stopping by Cracker Barrel for lunch today!~ Cracker Barrel is a favorite of mine also. I will think of you if we go there.
Sweet blessings for your day!
Hugs~
Teri
I really enjoyed reading your lists.
That's cool! I liked reading your answers! :)
I'll do it too!
I enjoyed reading your list. I like rootbeer and blogging, too. :)
~Susan
Post a Comment