Friday, May 7, 2010

♥ A Love Cake for Mother ♥

allposters.com/Good and Sweet by Barbara Olsen

~*~*~*~

 1 c. of obedience
Several lbs. affection
1 pint neatness
Some holidays, birthday, and everyday surprises
1 c. running errands
1 box powdered "Willing to get up when I should"
1 bottle "Keep sunny all day long"
1 c. pure thoughtfulness

Mix well and bake in a hearty warm oven and serve to Mother everyday. She likes it in BIG SLICES!


allposters.com/A Piece of Chocolate Cake with Fork by Jörn Rynio

2 comments:

Simple Home said...

Very sweet Amber. I'm sure your mom is going to have a great Mother's Day with you as her daughter! Thanks for the award. I haven't been online much in the last week or two, so didn't get to tell you that yet.
Blessings,
Marcia

Karen said...

I like this! And that cake makes me hungry--I'd like a BIG SLICE of that, too!! I love you so much!! XOXOX ♥ Mom