
For Today… Monday, May 03, 2010
Outside my window... partly cloudy and a high of 76 degrees.
I am thinking... about how much I LOVE my dad and mom!
I am thankful for... being born into a Christian home!
I am wearing... a t-shirt and capris.
I am creating… nothing right now.
I am going... shopping for Mother's Day tonight.
I am reading... nothing right now.
I am hoping... that it doesn't rain anymore today.
On my mind... that it's really starting to feel like summer.
From the learning rooms… Math, Spelling, Bible, History, Poetry, U.S. Presidents, Geography, etc.
Noticing that... Only one more month of school! YAY!
Pondering these words... In His arms He carries [me] all day long. by Fanny J. Crosby
From the kitchen… Hamburger Helper, Beets, and Corn. YUMMY! :p
Around the house... doing school, and our kitchen was finished being painted over the weekend and we are getting everything back in order.
One of my favorite things: the song "Let the Waters Rise" by Mikechair.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Going shopping tonight, Groceries on Thursday, going outside, and church and Mother's Day on Sunday.
From my picture journal...
allposter.com
If you would like to join us in The Simple Woman's Daybook, please see Peggy for details.





4 comments:
Hello Amber, I'm happy you decided to do a Daybook post. Mine is up.
Mama Bear
Amber, your positivity is always such a delight to read! :) I am very happy to be your blog friend.
Hi Amber ~ Such a nice Daybook! You are such a sweet young lady and share so much that you are thankful for. Sweet blessings to you! Hugs ~ Teri
Amber, you are so sweet! I ♥ you! xoxo
Mom
Post a Comment