Wednesday, February 24, 2010

♦ Award ♦


I got this award from my mom. THANKS MOM! 

As a recipient of the Beautiful Blogger Award, one must:
- Add a link and a note of thanks to the person giving the award
- Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love
- Share 7 things about yourself
  1. My favorite tv show is:  JONAS
  2. My favorite movie is: Father Goose
  3. My favorite color is: pink
  4. My favorite cartoon is: scooby doo
  5. I like sleeping in!
  6. My favorite animals are: kittens, puppies, squirrels, horses--all the CUTE animals.
  7. I like listening to my MP3 player
I'm going to give this award to: everyone who is a "follower" of my blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber ~

Congratulations on your "AWARD"...thank you for sharing the things about yourself!

Hugs ~
Teri

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Congrats on your award !Thanks for sharing !
Blessings,
~Myrna