
For Today… Monday, February 22, 2010
Outside my window... It is cloudy and a little cold. Snow is still on the ground, but is starting to melt. It is supposed to rain today.
I am wearing... a gray long-sleeved shirt and cheetah-print pajama pants.
I am creating… a cleaner bedroom...and doing some redecorating in it.
I am going... to the library after while, and then no where until Thursday evening ~ grocery night.
I am reading... "Where the Heart Leads" by Kim Vogel Sawyer...plus for school, "Anna and the King."
I am hoping... that it will warm up outside soon!
On my mind... my dad's birthday tomorrow. I am going to decorate the diningroom for him while he is at work today...and I have to clean my room some more.
From the learning rooms… math, English, reading, history, spelling, Bible, science, piano, computer, etc.
Noticing that... the snow is slowly going away...and I hope we don't get anymore until next winter :)
Pondering these words... ♥ It is God...who made the garden grow in our hearts.♥ 1 Corinthians 3:6 TLB
From the kitchen… we are going to have baked chicken with carrots, onions, and potatoes, with applesauce. I like the chicken, potatoes, and applesauce, but carrots and onions aren't my favorite!
Around the house... I am doing my schoolwork...then I will go back into my room to clean some more. I can't wait to get it all done and redecorated! ♥
One of my favorite things: listening to my MP3 player
A few plans for the rest of the week: going to the library, my dad's birthday tomorrow, going to the grocery store on Thursday, my aunt is coming to spend the night on Saturday.
From my picture journal...
My new Tobymac CD--I like it, but most of the songs make my dad and mom's heads hurt--lol :)
If you would like to join us in The Simple Woman's Daybook, please see Peggy for details.




5 comments:
I enjoyed your daybook. Thanks for sharing.
You're doing a great job on your room! Keep up the good work :) It is true that he sometimes gives me a headache--lol--but as you know, I still like quite a few of Toby's songs--like "City on Our Knees!" Enjoyed your daybook! Love, Mom XOXOX
Amber,
I enjoyed reading your day book. And I especially liked the words to ponder.
Mama Bear
These daybook entries are fun to read as well as write. You and I share the honeysuckle name as well as the cottage name. Come visit some time. Have a great celebration with your dad and enjoy him while he is with you.
I expect there would be something wrong if your parents liked the same music you do! My dad used to call Joni Mitchell 'That wailing woman', I still love her music and he didn't put me off. I enjoyed your daybook, keep it going.
Post a Comment