Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday



Last week Susan said that we could share our Christmas decorations, both outdoors and indoors, so I thought I would share some of ours...

This little Christmas tree is really pretty lit up at night with a tealight...



Mr. and Mrs. Snowman roasting marshmallows over an open flame...



another Frosty outside in the snow...



and the table setting and decorations at our church's Christmas banquet. The candle is surrounded by real greenery...


Thank you for visiting me today.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

If you would like to see more entries for this week, be sure and visit Susan at A Southern Daydreamer.

7 comments:

KTW said...

Love the decorations! :) I love EVERYTHING about Christmas! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll definitely be coming back to yours every chance I get. :)

JLS Hall (Joysweb) said...

All your decorations are so appealing! I especially like the cuddling snow people - but they're taking a real chance with that blazing fire, aren't they? Great post. Hope you're having a happy Outdoor Wednesday!

Karen said...

Great Christmas pictures, Amber! :)

Mary Bergfeld said...

Amber, your photos are just wonderful. I can imagine how busy you must be getting ready for the holidays. I hope you are having a wonderful Outdoor Wednesday.

Eve said...

It looks like you are ready for Christmas with a lot of fun ornaments! :)

agreenearth said...

What fun Christmas decorations

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

I love snowmen ! Great pics, the snowmen & campfire is great.
Merry Christmas !
Myrna