2.) Tell me about one of your special traditions. reading the Chrismas story before we open our presents
3.) When do you put up your Tree? usually we put it up the week after Christmas
4.) Are you a Black Friday shopper? yes....although we don't go really early in the morning
5.) Do you Travel at Christmas or Stay home? stay at home
6.) What is your funniest Christmas memory? I don't know
7.) What is your favorite Christmas Movie of All time? "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" and "Miracle on 34th Street"
8.) Do you do your own Christmas Baking? yes
9.) Fake or Real Tree? fake
10.) What day (as a Mom) does the actual panic set in to get it all done? I'm not a mom
11.) Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve? no
12.) What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas? driving around looking at Christmas lights and watching Christmas movies.
13.) What Christmas craft do you like the best? I usually don't do any Christmas craft
14.) Christmas music? Yes or No. And if yes, What is your favorite song? yes, I love Christmas music. I don't know what my favorite one is. I like them all.
15.) When do you plan to finish all your shopping? already finished
Any blogger is welcome to participate in this meme, even if you haven’t been tagged yet. Just simply copy and paste the questions into your blog, and then answer them. Then tag 5 or more of your favorite blogs, and leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged.




2 comments:
Hi Amber ~
Thanks for sharing! I enjoy reading all of your postings!
Hugs ~
Teri
Amber, I love Miracle on 34th Street, too! The newer one (from 1994) is my favorite.
I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas! :)
Post a Comment