The kiss of the sun for pardon,
The song of the birds for mirth,
One is nearer God's heart in a garden
Than anywhere else on earth.
~Dorothy Frances Gurney, "Garden Thoughts"
Outdoor Wednesday is hosted each week by Susan at A Southern Daydreamer. Please be sure and visit her if you would like to see more entries or to participate.








7 comments:
Such pretty flowers.
Pretty photos!!! What camera do you have?
Amber, you take such great pictures. I hope you keep up with your photography. Its a gift!!
I love the images you selected to share with us today.I hope you have a terrific week.
Hi Amber ~
I always enjoy visiting your site!
~*~ So inspirational! ~*~
Hugs to you!
Teri
They are really pretty flowers! Thanks for sharing them with us! :)
P.S I like your new background! It looks AWESOME!
Beautiful photos. I love the verse you chose to accompany them. Happy Outdoor Wednesday. Kathy
Post a Comment