Monday, August 17, 2009

~ DAYBOOK ~



For Today... Monday, August 17, 2009

Outside My Window... it is partly cloudy and very hot out!

I am thinking... that I can't believe school starts again next month.

I am thankful for... the library, so I can get Nancy Drew books.

From the kitchen... cranberry beans and corn.

I am wearing... my pajamas

I am reading... "The Mystery of the Fire Dragon" by Carolyn Keene

I am hoping... that my mommy feels better soon.

I am creating... nothing right now.

I am hearing... the air conditioner running and my brother talking.

I am going... to the farm market tonight for some apples.

Around the house... my brother is looking up something in the dictionary, my dog is sleeping, and my mommy is painting.

One of my favorite things... reading books

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week: reading books, cleaning my room, groceries on Thursday, and going to my Grandma and Grandpa's house on Saturday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing…


If you would like to join us in The Simple Woman's Daybook, please see Peggy for details.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber ~

Thank you for sharing your "Daybook!" It sounds like you have a lot of nice things going on in your home. I hope that your mommy feels better real soon too! The picture that you shared is so cute!

Hugs to you!
Teri

Scrappy quilter said...

Your picture is so cute. I hope your mom is feeling better soon too.

Madison said...

I just saw your picture for Princess Protection Program! One of my favorites too!!!!!!

Madison said...

I didn't know you were abscessed with Nancy Drew like me!!!!!!!!!! Right now I just finished The Mystery Of The Moss Covered Mansion about an hour and a half ago!!!

Madison said...

Oh my gosh I love Checkers fries too!!!!

Possum Princess said...

Cute picture! Hope your Mum gets better soon :)
Me and my Mum have just gotten over a bad flu.

Elena@ Precious Treasures said...

I hope your mum is better now.
All the best with cleaning your room ... ps. if you ask the Lord for help I'm sure He will send a couple of angels to give you a helping hand - there are lots of unemployed Angels in heaven who would love to help :)

Love the cute little fellow in the photo.

ciao for now,
Elena :)

Karen said...

Yay! Another great daybook! And I love the squirrel picture. :) Love you XOXOXO,
Mommy