For Today... Monday, August 3, 2009
Outside My Window... Warm and sunny out.
I am thinking... that I can't believe that it's August already!
I am thankful for... my family, my blogging friends, and my pets.
From the kitchen... Turkey burgers, boiled potatoes, and fried okra for supper tonight.
I am wearing... a purple & white shirt and Denim capris.
I am reading... nothing right now, but I just got done reading a Nancy Drew book called "The Clue of the the Whistling Bagpipes."
I am hoping... that I can go to the store and spend my gift card.
I am hearing... air-conditioning running.
I am going... no where tonight.
Around the house... my mom is washing clothes, and my dog is asking me to take him outside.
One of my favorite things... playing with my dog.
A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week: haircuts on Tuesday, groceries on Thursday, Church on Sunday.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing…

If you would like to join us in The Simple Woman's Daybook, please see Peggy for details.
Outside My Window... Warm and sunny out.
I am thinking... that I can't believe that it's August already!
I am thankful for... my family, my blogging friends, and my pets.
From the kitchen... Turkey burgers, boiled potatoes, and fried okra for supper tonight.
I am wearing... a purple & white shirt and Denim capris.
I am reading... nothing right now, but I just got done reading a Nancy Drew book called "The Clue of the the Whistling Bagpipes."
I am hoping... that I can go to the store and spend my gift card.
I am hearing... air-conditioning running.
I am going... no where tonight.
Around the house... my mom is washing clothes, and my dog is asking me to take him outside.
One of my favorite things... playing with my dog.
A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week: haircuts on Tuesday, groceries on Thursday, Church on Sunday.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing…

If you would like to join us in The Simple Woman's Daybook, please see Peggy for details.




4 comments:
Heh there Amber, you've been missed. What a great daybook. Hope you're having a fun summer.
Terrific daybook, Amber! Love you, Mommy :) XOXOXOX
Hi Amber ~
I have missed you! I enjoyed reading your "Daybook"!
I love your picture!
Have a nice ~homey~ week!
Hugs ~
Teri
Hi Amber,
I love these Daybook entries! I'm going to have do one soon...I keep saying that! I love reading them! I love your wording...that your is "asking" you to take him out!
You do a great job with writing and keeping your blog! You are really a sweet young lady!
Have a great weekend!
Ms. Tammy
Post a Comment