As I said yesterday, Saturday was my birthday...
And I turned 13!
First, I wanted to go shopping with my birthday money--and since Kohls is my favorite store, I went there. I especially like looking at the clearance racks and I found a lot of
great stuff!
Then we went out to eat at Checkers. That is a hamburger place for those of you who might not know. I LOVE their
seasoned fries! :)
This year my theme was "High School Musical" and I had plates and napkins to go along with it. My mom and my brother had decorated the diningroom with streamers and balloons for me the day before. It looked really pretty!
So...later in the evening, I blew out my birthday candles and
made a wish! (Sorry--I can't tell you what it was! ;)
Then we ate cake and ice cream and watched the first "High School Musical" movie. It's one of my favorite movies....but, actually I like all three!
I had a really great day and it was fun turning 13!
Until later.....
Amber
New Beginnings 💜
7 years ago



4 comments:
Happy 13th Birthday, Amber! I'm glad it was a good day for you! I wish you a very happy year!
Hugs,
Ms. Tammy
Hi Amber ~
It sounds like your "13th" birthday celebration turned out to be a really "fun" one!
Hugs~
Teri
Happy Birthday AMBER!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you had a good day!!!!! Enjoy the years to come!!!!
Love, Joy =D
Happy Birthday!!! (sorry, it's a bit late:)
Hope you had a GREAT day!
♥Possum Princess♥
Post a Comment