1. What curse word do you use the most? I don't curse.
2. Do you own an iPod? no.
3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most? My dad or my friend K.
4. Do you remember where you were on 9/11/01? Home--I was 5 years old.
5. What was the last movie you watched? A Cinderella Story.
6. Has anyone ever called you lazy? yes, but not lately.
7. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep? nope
8. Has anyone told you a secret this week? no
9. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? whether he's cute or not. lol
10. What are you looking forward to? movie night at church, because they're going to have PIZZA!!!!!
11. Do you own any band t-shirts? no....but maybe this fall!!!! :) I might be able to see KUTLESS IN CONCERT!!!!!!! YAAAAAAY!! My mom is trying to get my dad to take us! :o)
12. What will you be doing in one hour? I don't know, maybe watch some tv.
13. Is anyone in love with you? God is!
14. Last time you cried? yesterday.
15. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop? desktop. The laptop gets on my nerves!
16. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? NO!
17. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos? NO WAY!!
18. What were you doing before this? playing games on the computer.
19. When is the last time you slept on the floor? a couple years ago.
20. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? 9 hours
21. Do you eat breakfast daily? yep
New Beginnings 💜
7 years ago



4 comments:
Cool! We're a lot alike! Most of those answers agree with the answers I would put.
Do you mind if I do it as well?
Katie
I enjoyed reading your answers. :)
Hi Amber ~ I think that you are a very smart young lady! Sweet blessings to you! Hugs ~ Teri
Hey Amber,
Nice meme!! I tagged you on my blog for another :)
Post a Comment