Wednesday, June 2, 2010

♥ Another Favorite Song ♥

"Let The Waters Rise" by Mikeschair
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Don't know where to begin

Its like my world's caving in

And I try but I can't control my fear

Where do I go from here?

♦♦♦♦
sometimes its so hard to pray

When You feel so far away

But I am willing to go

Where you want me to

God, I trust You

♦♦♦♦

There's a raging sea

Right in front of me

Wants to pull me in

Bring me to my knees

So let the waters rise

If You want them to

I will follow You

I will follow You

I will follow You

♦♦♦♦
I will swim in the deep

'Cuz You'll be next to me

You're in the eye of the storm

And the calm of the sea

You'll never out of reach

♦♦♦♦
God, You know where I've been

You were there with me then

You were faithful before

You'll be faithful again

I'm holding Your hand

♦♦♦♦

There's a raging sea

Right in front of me

Wants to pull me in

Bring me to my knees

So let the waters rise

If You want them to

I will follow You

I will follow You

I will follow You

♦♦♦♦
God Your love is enough

You will pull me through

I'm holding onto You

God Your love is enough

I will follow You

I will follow You

♦♦♦♦


Ohhh

♦♦♦♦

There's a raging sea

Right in front of me

Wants to pull me in

Bring me to my knees

So let the waters rise

If You want them to

I will follow You

I will follow You

I will follow You

♦♦♦♦

Ohhh

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! It's like you love all the same songs I do! I love this song, too!

Smiles,
Katie :)

Katie said...

Hey, Amber! Check out my latest post! I've given you something.