Thursday, December 10, 2009

~Friday's Fave Five~ December 11




Some of my favorite things this past week:

1. Baking Christmas cookies...




2. Snow this past Saturday!



3. Wrapping Christmas presents...




4. Listening to Christmas music....



5. My new haircut....this isn't me, but the picture our hair stylist used to cut my hair...



Susanne at Living to Tell the Story hosts Friday's Fave Five each week. If you would like to join in or see other entries, please see her.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Lots of fun things this week!! :)

Carrie said...

Lots of cookies being baked around here this Friday! =D And yours look yummy also!

Love the picture of the trees in the snow. It's so very magical.

Merry Christmas to you!

Willow said...

Welcome to FFF, Amber! Your blog name, Honeysuckle Cottage, is so sweet, as sweet as the flower it's named for.

Cookies! Aren't they everyone's favorites?

Merry Christmas!

Susanne said...

Hi Amber and welcome to FFF. I love your cozy, sweet blog.

Loved all your favorites. And I love that haircut. I just might have to borrow that picture!

Karyn said...

The snow on the trees photo is beautiful!

I love your blog background! Very pretty.

I hope you keep coming back to FFF!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber ~

Those would all be favorites of mine also! Cute hair style! Thanks for sharing! Sweet blessings for your weekend!

Hugs ~
Teri

powilli2 said...

im kelli, from countin my blessings, daughter. stop by and see my blog sometime!