I was tagged by Possum Princessto do this Summer Quiz...
What's your fav day of summer(June 1-Sept 1)? I like the whole summer.
What's your fav indoor activity during summer? Watch TV, get on my blog, and get on my Facebook.
Fav outdoor activity? going outside.
The pool or the beach? pool
Have you ever camped in a tent during the summer heat? no
Popsicles or ice cream? both
What flavor? For popsicles I like strawberry and for ice cream, peanut butter.
Do you help in your church's VBS? We don't have one.
Do you get bored during summer? no
Are you going anywhere this summer? On picnics and different day trips.
Is summer your fav season? yes.
I tag...
My Mommy
Zoe
Joy
Rebekah
Southern Girl
Scrappy Quilter
Kristina
New Beginnings 💜
7 years ago



3 comments:
Great quiz, Amber--and I enjoyed your answers. Thank you for tagging me!!! I love you sooooooooo much!
Love,
Mommy
Cool answers! I've never heard of peanut butter flavoured ice cream, but it sounds interesting! :)
Hey Amber!
Thanks for tagging me!
I will try to do this as soon as I have time too! =D
~A Southern Girl~
Post a Comment